Lawyers in Gibraltar
Rate this articlebased on 1 reviews
We are a full-service law firm based in Gibraltar that offers high-quality services to individuals and corporations. We assist clients who are dealing with Family Law issues, and we are also one of the Gibraltar law firms that offer complete assistance for business owners.
Over the years, we have gained valuable experience in all areas of law and our team consists of specialist lawyers who are able to provide adequate counsel and legal representation to our clients. Working with our lawyer in Gibraltar means that you will be able to handle legal matters efficiently and cost-effectively, in a pragmatic way. We are here to assist you whether you are interested in company formation in Gibraltar or need assistance with other legal matters.
|Commercial litigation assistance offered by our lawyers in Gibraltar|| |
Litigation and alternative dispute resolution (mediation) for a wide range of business disputes:
- breach of contract,
- shareholder disputes,
- fraud etc.
Company formation in Gibraltar
|Complete assistance for investors who open a company in Gibraltar and require information about business forms, registration, special permits and licenses according to industry|
- information about the laws and regulations applicable in the banking sector,
- assistance for licensing in case of regulated financial services providers,
- legal assistance in case of corporate lending issues etc.
Legal assistance in all matters concerning:
- employment litigation,
- drawing up and reviewing employment agreements,
- hiring foreign employees in Gibraltar etc.
|International investments|| |
Assistance for opening branches and subsidiaries, for franchising or opening representative offices
|Tax matters|| |
Our tax lawyers in Gibraltar advise clients on:
- tax regulatory issues,
- tax reporting and compliance,
- tax minimization,
- the implications of double taxation agreements
Legal support through all the stages of insolvency, negotiating the voluntary insolvency agreements, administration, involvement in the liquidation stage
|Intellectual property|| |
Trademark applications and oppositions, patents and designs applications, international trademark protection issues, other IP law matters
|Debt recovery with the help of our lawyers in Gibraltar|| |
Amicable debt recovery as well as court representation for collecting due debts
|Real estate issues|| |
- commercial and residential real estate sale and purpose,
- legal representation during the acquisition phase,
- dispute resolution,
- construction law matters,
- land acquisition issues
|Residential conveyancing|| |
Assistance for individuals looking to sell or purchase residential real estate, landlord and tenant disputes
|Individual employment|| |
Discrimination, unlawful dismissal, disciplinary and grievance procedures
|Civil litigation|| |
Court representation for individuals involved in many types of civil disputes (medical malpractice, consumer law, defective products, inheritance and wills)
|Divorce and family law|| |
Assistance for private clients interested in divorce or separation, children matters (custody, maintenance), Family Law mediation
|Immigration to Gibraltar|| |
- work permits,
- applications for highly skilled employees,
- long-term visa applications,
- permanent residence,
Business solutions provided by our lawyers in Gibraltar
At the core of our practice are business and commercial law services, tailored to the needs of investors in Gibraltar. The country is mostly preferred for its strategic importance and its good ties with the European Union and the United Kingdom as it is a British Overseas Territory. What’s more, the Government encourages businesses through a fund that supports the development of start-ups.
Some of the reasons to open a company in Gibraltar include the fact that the country has developed financial services and online gaming sectors as well as a strong import/export sector as it relies heavily on imports. Businesses enjoy a friendly business climate, and they may open bank accounts in any other location outside the country.
If you are ready to start a company here, a lawyer in Gibraltar from our team can assist you throughout the incorporation phase and will also be a valuable partner as your business develops. We offer the following services, personalized according to the company’s profile:
- Incorporation: a large part of our team specializes in company incorporation, including offshore company formation in Gibraltar;
- Litigation: a wide range of disputes can arise in the business environment; we represent clients in case of shareholder disputes, compliance and regulatory matters, regulatory investigations, and in many other cases;
- Debt collection: our lawyers in Gibraltar are able to assist business owners who have had issues collection their due debts and wish to approach this with the help of a legal representative;
- Employment: we advise our clients on drafting employment contracts as well as handling disciplinary and grievance procedures, among other services;
- Specialist services: we also assist clients who are in need of legal counsel in specific business fields such as gaming and e-commerce, financial services, fintech, or funds and investments.
We are also one of the Gibraltar law firms to assist clients who face issues concerning intellectual property rights or data protection and privacy.
You can also rely on our specialist assistance if you wish to find out information about tax in Gibraltar. Some of the issues we can assist companies with are the following:
- the payment of the 10% corporate income tax rate;
- observing the provisions for the GBP 173.98 monthly employer contributions to social security;
- information about the 27 tax information exchange agreements signed by Gibraltar.
Services for individuals offered by our Gibraltar solicitors
Part of our services is also focused on individual clients. After deciding that they are interested in Gibraltar company formation, some business owners may choose to relocate to the country permanently and even bring their family members with them. If this is the case, they may need legal assistance with a number of matters, from real estate purchases to inheritance issues. We can help our clients with the following services:
- Immigration: we assist foreign nationals who wish to move to Gibraltar and need information on how to apply for a residence permit and remain in the country lawfully;
- Employment: our Gibraltar solicitors can assist those who have been subject to unfair dismissal or those who simply need legal counsel on the terms of their employment;
- Family and divorce: complete services in case of divorce, including the division of joint assets or child custody;
- Wills and Probate: we assist local and foreign nationals who are ready to plan how their estate and assets will be distributed; we assist clients who wish to draw up a will.
We also offer different other services for our clients, such as those related to property and conveyancing, pensions, or trusts.
Contact our lawyer in Gibraltar if you need more information about our services. We are a professional and pragmatic team, ready to answer your questions and find suitable solutions so that you can move past the legal issues that trouble your private or business life. If you are interested to obtain a residence permit in China we can put you in touch with our local partners.